VvForumsvV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Rant Over Windows Vista

Go down 
+7
VvCompHelpvV
Lampstink5
j2murada
pcgeek11
Admin
ocegueda106
BigAl109
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BigAl109
Microchip
Microchip
BigAl109

My Rant Over Windows Vista Empty
PostSubject: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 am

Remember, these are my personal opinions and in no way are fact - thats what a rant is. Anyways, lets get started.

Constantly, I have heard people complain and moan about how Vista 'sucks' and 'is not as stable as XP'. All of you, need to STFU.

When Vista first came out, no doubt it wasn't very stable and features were broken. When the first service pack came out, things were back on track and Vista became a functional operating system. This is EXACTLY what happened with XP. On launch, drivers were not available and things were buggy. SP1 made it work.

Many complain about Vista, yet they have never tried it. Hopefully by the time SP2 comes around (7 launch), it wont have "bad" written all over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.techtris.com
ocegueda106
Rampaging Mexican
ocegueda106

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 am

yea i totally agree. people need to try things before they just accept other peoples views
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 am

I used to say it was "buggy" now I just came to the fact that I feel at home with XP. 8)

I have nothing on Vista. It's just the fact that I have been with it for so long. My dads comp has Vista. It's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://deliberation.forumotion.com
pcgeek11
www.YouTube.com/PcGeek11

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm

your right bigal. Everyone was complaining when vista came out, but it was the same way with XP. But now SP1 came out, and its all fixed up. But for the people that are complaining I truly think you guys don't know waht your talking about.
Back to top Go down
j2murada
Ninja
j2murada

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:01 am

Yea i know right! STFU Vista haters!

You guys always say "Oh Vista sucks! It always crashes on me!"

Well i seriously doubt it will just crash while you're not doing anythin. Stop running 10 programs at once or stop downloading 50 files.
YOU are the source of the crash.

I've had Vista for about 5 months now and not ONE SINGLE crash. No, i don't have Norton or any other virus scanner program.

I personally don't like XP......as much as Vista. lol!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................look at the userbar below. FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lampstink5
Lampstink5

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 am

I agree with all the posts here. Sometimes I think XP users don't want to make the switch to Vista because of all the bad things people have said.

The OS is great, and I like it more then XP.

It just seems like people are afraid, and don't want to try it.

Maybe Windows 7 will be a different story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lampstink5
VvCompHelpvV
Admin
VvCompHelpvV

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 am

I actually want to buy W7 when it comes out. (he he, I wonder if that will stick as an abbreviation for the OS)
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvCompHelpvV.com
Fazi14
25MB/s
25MB/s
Fazi14

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 am

i personally love vista its looks amazing and i never had it from launch so i didn't have all those bugs some people thing it sucks cuz there computer cant handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.replayy.com/
Teh Computer Geek
15MB/s
15MB/s
Teh Computer Geek

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

I agree with Al, vista may be a little complex to get used to at first, but then you get used to it and know it as if it was a born instinct to use it.
Back to top Go down
Teh Computer Geek
15MB/s
15MB/s
Teh Computer Geek

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 am

Idk..
Back to top Go down
Watchout
Who Are You?
Who Are You?

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 am

Well now, you see what happens is that people just like to "hear" things and then talk crap about it. You see what I mean?
Yes, Vista may be just a tad bit unstable. When it first came out that is. But now that I see that Vista and I rarely have any problems. And I would know this because I have about 2 comps running on Vista.
Back to top Go down
precarious
Microchip
Microchip

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 am

I too agree, Vista is FINE people. I've never had a BSOD on my vista machine - been going brilliantly for ~1.5 years now. What put people off was all the bad publicity from the start which gave people bad preconceptions about the OS. So the lesson Microsoft has learnt from Vista is 'First impressions count'. Windows 7, *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rant Over Windows Vista   My Rant Over Windows Vista I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Rant Over Windows Vista
Page 1 of 1