VvForumsvV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adam05550
Microchip
Microchip
adam05550

interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!) Empty
PostSubject: interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!)   interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:31 am

I'm tired of my crappy graphics card and I want to get a new one! The card has to be CHEAP!!! I mean REALLY CHEAP, like $30! My limit is over $40 cause I'm not rich Razz . I might be able to even stretch it to about $50. I'm not sure if you need my specs. for this but if you do, ill add it l8or.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicgod.site88.net
Moderator David
Microchip
Microchip
Moderator David

interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!) Empty
PostSubject: <RE: NEW GRAPHIC CARD>   interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Well you will have to pay about a $100 dollars for a new graphic card that is GOOD. But depending on what you are doing or what you are playing on your computer that graphic card may fluxuate, in doing so you could be better off getting a new computer? For average computer use and no gaming maybe a Windows 2000? They are not that expensive anymore concluding that they usually make Vistas now. I hope this helped. afro
Back to top Go down

interested in getting a new video/graphics card (HELP!!!)
Page 1 of 1