VvForumsvV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?

Go down 
+6
j2murada
randomunity
Fazi14
VvCompHelpvV
Alekcus
SUPERSONICPOOP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONICPOOP
Who Are You?
Who Are You?
SUPERSONICPOOP

Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? Empty
PostSubject: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:07 am

What do you think? Will Windows 7 blow Vista off like a feather?
I think it will, considering that even though there are bugs in the Beta version (to be expected) Windows 7 will blow Vista off in no time. I have read and watched reviews of Windows 7 and have compared them to my experiences with Vista, and by golly, I think Microsoft have FINALLY constructed a stable and easy to use operating system very easily!!
My experiences with Vista are okay. It's never crashed on me or anything!! The only thing is, that it does tend to stuff up with Aero Transparency turned on sometimes. Other than that, it's been perfect!! It hasn't even crashed having Ubuntu 8.1 installed on the same machine!
Windows 7's new design of the task bar is the best thing so far in my opinion. Even the new Aero Shake feature is neat and cool! I am most certainly upgrading once the official version has come out, and I can save up enough money to but it myself. While I am there, I'll probably buy my self a copy of the latest Adobe Creative Suite. Razz But anyway, that's just me. What about you? What are your thoughts on the new Windows 7. versus the so called "cruddy" Windows Vista?
Back to top Go down
http://supersonicpoop.wordpress.com/
Alekcus
I am Über
Alekcus

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 am

i most definentally think it will. im waiting to buy a brand new desktop, with windows 7 on it (i don't want to put beta version on it)

im using premium right now, and im hoping for big things from W7.
Back to top Go down
http://cashcrate.com/924635
VvCompHelpvV
Admin
VvCompHelpvV

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am

I think it will totally do better than vista. Especially because all the hype on youtube. I constantly find new videos of the "Windows 7 beta".
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvCompHelpvV.com
Fazi14
25MB/s
25MB/s
Fazi14

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 am

Windows 7 beta blows the top of of vista, windows 7 is simply what windows vista should have been that's all there is to it Microsoft F*ed up and this is the solution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.replayy.com/
VvCompHelpvV
Admin
VvCompHelpvV

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 am

Fazi14 wrote:
windows 7 is simply what windows vista should have been

I ompletely agree. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvCompHelpvV.com
randomunity
Who Are You?
Who Are You?

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:20 am

Well I think Windows 7 is weird but i like it but i will buy it once i get a job :]
Back to top Go down
j2murada
Ninja
j2murada

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 am

Yes i guarentee you, it will. I heard there are no more crashes, less viruses.

PLus all the cool effects such as Aero snap/shake!

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
A
15MB/s
15MB/s
A

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 am

I think there is a possibility. From what I have seen, Windows 7 look pretty good. It has some pretty useful features. I have also heard that Windows 7 is basically Windows Vista except that it's somewhat faster. Although this came from a mac user.
Back to top Go down
j2murada
Ninja
j2murada

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Alekcus wrote:
i most definentally think it will. im waiting to buy a brand new desktop, with windows 7 on it (i don't want to put beta version on it)

im using premium right now, and im hoping for big things from W7.

Theres a desktop with Windows 7 on it already?!?!
Back to top Go down
turok5011
25MB/s
25MB/s
turok5011

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:25 am

it should because vista is just CRAP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turok5011.co.nr
Teh Computer Geek
15MB/s
15MB/s
Teh Computer Geek

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 am

I expect W7 to be awesome if you ask me, I can't wait to see what they come up with.
Back to top Go down
Watchout
Who Are You?
Who Are You?

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 am

Without a doubt it will blow Vista off the roof!!!

This is how I found this out.
I recently had a computer that had no OS installed, 2gb of RAM, and a 250gb hard drive, so what I did is get a Windows 7 Beta and a Windows Vista cd. So I did a clean install with the Vista and it took me about a full 1 hour and 43 minutes. Then I wiped out Vista on that and then installed a clean Windows 7 Beta. And it only took me exactly 27 minutes!!!!!! So I used the same hardware, so it's pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?   Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Windows 7 Blow The Top Off Of Windows Vista?
Page 1 of 1