VvForumsvV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logitech Gaming Controller for PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atte96
Who Are You?
Who Are You?

Logitech Gaming Controller for PC Empty
PostSubject: Logitech Gaming Controller for PC   Logitech Gaming Controller for PC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi.
I have a logitech gaming controller for pc, but I wanna use it as a mouse but I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
VvCompHelpvV
Admin
VvCompHelpvV

Logitech Gaming Controller for PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logitech Gaming Controller for PC   Logitech Gaming Controller for PC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

Ahh..I have no idea.

I don't have one. I tried looking it up on google and found nothing helpful as to using it as a mouse.
I just found this:
Quote :
ReviewRelatedQuestions/AnswersYour OpinionAmazon
Logitech dual action PC Video Game Controller
Item: Logitech dual action PC Video Game Controller

This controller really does amaze me. I love playing games on the computer for hours at end, and I’ll admit it. The problem is, you’ll get extremely tense while using the keyboard as your controller for more than an hour.

That’s where this awesome controller comes in. This controller is 100% compatible with any game, because of the fact that it comes with a program that allows the user to enable the controller with any game through assigning keys on the controller to fucntions on the keyboard, mouse, or joystick.

This means that this controller can work with any hardware and any software; you can even make the controller function as a mouse! This is an amazing feature for me, because I often shift between which games I play, and I worry about compatibility problems, and I at least now know that this controller will function with any computer game.

The controller is extremely comfortable. If you’re someone who has problems with your wrists or hands while gaming, this is definitely the answer to your problem.

It’s extremely easy to setup and install, as well as compatible, so if you’re someone who has a hard time understanding software or hardware, no need to worry!

The only problem I was able to find with this device was that while using it as a mouse, it’s extremely hard to use. However, this is to be expected; all controllers do this, just keep in mind that it’s very difficult to replace a mouse with a controller in games.

Overall though, this controller rocks and I would recommend it to any of my fellow computer gamers!

Rating: 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvCompHelpvV.com

Logitech Gaming Controller for PC
Page 1 of 1